sabato 11 agosto 2012

❤ #75 card ❤

Ciaoooooo!
Hello!

Sono ufficialmente iniziati i festeggiamenti per il mio compleanno, e inizia il mio periodo di ferie. 
Questo bellissimo timbro Magnolia
è un regalino che mi sono fatta.
Officially started the festivities
for my birthday, and start my period of leave.
This beautiful stamp Magnolia
is a gift that I made​​.

Questa mattina sveglia all'alba, ho colorato con i miei 
Copic e ho realizzato la card in tema shabby chic 
come suggerito da Tilda's Town.
This morning, wake up at dawn,
I colored with my Copic and I
realized the card regarding shabby chic
as suggested by Tilda's Town.
Ho aggiunto anche qualche "triangolo",
è il vincolo per "una card a settimana" dell'Asi.
I also added some "triangle",
is the constraint "one card per week" Asi.









Vi saluto!
Presto vi mostrerò altri regalini che mi sono fatta :)
I salute you!
Soon I will show you other gifts that I made ​​:)


Grazie della visita.
Thanks for visiting.
Marzia 
xoxoxo

5 commenti:

  1. Questo timbro è dolcissimo e inoltre l'hai colorato in maniera divina!!
    Adoro le tonalità che hai usato.
    Bravissima!!
    Un abbraccio.
    Manu

    RispondiElimina
  2. What a lovely card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh wow, your card is totally gorgeous!! I love the colours you have used together and your colouring of Tilda is fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along in our Shabby Chic challenge at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    RispondiElimina
  4. What a wonderful card Marzia!! This new Tilda is soooo cute!! I love how you coloured her!!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs, Tina

    RispondiElimina
  5. Gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Tilda's Town Challenges
    Hugs, Becky x

    RispondiElimina

Grazie!!!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CardByMarziaFappani
Instagram: Marsiola
Web https://www.marziafappani.com

Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/MarziaFappani

Etsy https://www.etsy.com/it/shop/CardbyMarziaFappani?ref=l2-about-shopname

ti potrebbe interessare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...